Forschung PD Dr. Maria Neuss-Radu
The research aims are to develop new analytical methods and concepts which allow to study complex systems at each scale and to describe the transfer between the scales quantitatively. Our investigations are based on theoretical methods of asymptotic analysis and nonlinear differential equations. However, an important goal of our research is to provide approaches, which can also be used to handle multiscale problems numerically.
The areas of applications are:
- flow, transport and reaction in porous media (incluindg biological tissue) and vessels
- flow, reactive transport (including ion transport) through membranes
- transport and reaction in gradients (including chemotaxis, and magnetic fluids
- biomechanical-biochemical interactions
PD Dr. Maria Neuss-Radu, Akad. Dir.
Raum: Raum 04.335
- Telefon: +49 9131 85-67210
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Apratim Bhattacharya, M. Sc.
Raum: Raum 04.341
- Telefon: +49 9131 85-67216
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webseite: https://sites.google.com/view/apratim-bhattacharya/home
Jonas Knoch, M. Sc.
Raum: Raum 04.336
- Telefon: +49 9131 85-67212
- E-Mail: email@example.com