- Prof. P. I. Kogut, Head of Applied Mathematics, Dnipropetrovsk National University, UA.
Optimal control of partial differential equations. In particular: control of the coefficients for elliptic problems, damage evolution, control and homogenization (1 Monograph, 14 research articles, annual visits).
- Prof. A. M. Khludnev, Lavrentiev Institute of Hydrodynamics, Novosibirsk, RU.
Optimal control of variational inequalities in mechanics. In particular: crack propagation, delamination, composites and crack control (6 research articles, annual visits).
- Prof. S. A. Nazarov and Prof. A. Slutskij, St. Petersburg State University and Russian Academy of Science, St. Petersburg, RU.
Homogenization, composites, Eshelby-theorems, band-gap optimization (long term visits, 5 research articles).
- Prof. J. Sokolowski, Institut Élie Cartan, Laboratoire de Mathématiques, Université Henri Poincare Nancy 1, FR.
Shape-optimization, topology-optimization, optimal control of variational inequalities, crack-control (long term visits, 7 research article, 1 monograph in preparation).
- Prof. T. I. Seidman, University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC), Baltimore MD, US.
switching systems of partial differential equations, optimal control of partial differential equations, Cosserat-rods (4 research articles).
- Prof. J. E. Lagnese, Georgetown University, Washington DC, US .
Exact controllability and stabilizability of partial differential equations, domain decomposition and optimal control, partial differential equations on networks, flexible structures (long term cooperation,14 research articles, 2 monographs).
- Prof. E. J. P. G. Schmidt, McGill University, Montreal, CA.
Exact controllability and stabilizability of partial differential equations, network modeling, networks nonlinear mechanical systems (long term research stays, 10 research articles).
- Prof. D-L. Russell, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg VA, US.
Optimal control of partial differential equations, material modeling (several long term visits, Preprint).
- Prof. S. A. Avdonin, University of Alaska Fairbanks, AK, US.
Inverse problems for partial differential equations on networks (2 publications).
- Prof. E. Rohan, University of Bohemia, Pilsen, CZ.
Homogenization for acoustic and electromagnetic problems, numerical methods for metamaterials (2 research articles).
- Prof. E. Zuazua, Humboldt prize laureate 2014, Basque Center for Applied Mathematics, Bilbao, ES.
Exact controllability and optimal control of partial differential equations, state constraint, network problems (research stays, 2 publications)
- Prof. E. Casas, University of Cantabria, Santander, ES.
control in the coefficients for partial differential equations (research stays, two articles in preparation)
- Prof. C. Le Bris, Paris Tech (ENCP) CERMICS, Paris, FR.
Non-periodic homogenization and material optimization (two articles in preparation)
- Prof. A. Novotny, Laboratório Nacional Computação Cientifica (LNCC), Petropolis, BR.
Shape and topology optimization for partial differential equations (research stays, 3 research articles).
- Prof. L. Rosier, Paris Tech (ENCP) MINES, Paris, FR
Korteweg-de-Vries equations on networks (one article in preparation)
- Prof. A. Adimurthi, Indian National Science Academy, Bangalore, IN.
Conservation and balance laws for hyperbolic partial differential equations, shock structures (long term visit)
- Prof. T. Li, Prof. Z. Wang, Fudan University, Shanghai, CN.
Exact controllability and stabilizability of systems of hyperbolic balance equations (long term visits, 1 research article).